Q: Fuel Pump

I'm concerned when my fuel replacement pump needs to be changed. I am a pro driver and need to know when it's time to change it on my new 2015 Chrysler 200- Limited that's got 32,000 miles as of 2/17/17.

Hello, The fuel pump in most vehicles today can sometimes last the life of the vehicle and generally is not something that needs to be changed regularly as a part of your maintenance schedule. You will want to keep on regular maintenance items such as oil changes, tire rotations, etc. I would recommend scheduling an oil change and checkup with one of our professionals here at YourMechanic and they will be able to come to your location to take care of your maintenance needs.