Q: I have replaced fuel pump 4 times in 3 years

I have replaced the fuel pump 4 times n 3 years I am trying to figure out why

The OEM pump, that is AC DelCo, might give longer service life. Pump life would be degraded if there is a poor ground connection or a voltage drop on the electric supply line to the pump and/or pump output restrictions due to a clogged fuel filter or restricted fuel line. You should measure the voltage on the fuel pump supply and check the ground. You can request an inspection of the fuel pump circuit and fuel line tubing in order to rule those in or out as causes of early failure. Please use YourMechanic’s service request link to request such an inspection. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have replaced fuel pump 4 times in 3 years