Q: When should I have the timing belt replaced?

When should I have the timing belt replaced?

3. When should I have the timing belt replaced?

Q: Acceleration malfunction

If the car is missing an oxygen sensor, this needs to be addressed first. This can cause the computers to do all sorts of strange things. The PCM uses the O2 sensor to make most decisions for your car to...

Q: Is it Necessary to Replace the Tensioner With the Timing Belt?

Automatic belt tensioners usually have a visible tension range indicator on the tensioner. When you install a new belt, check the tension indicator to verify that the arrow on the tensioner arm is pointing to the range on the tensioner...

Q: Belts are cracked and need replacing, okay to leave off a/c belt?

Hello. If the belt driving the A/C compressor only drives the A/C compressor and nothing else, you can remove it with no consequences. The fan shroud is not optional equipment however as it has both a cooling system function and...