Q: When I turn the car on a cold start the rpm goes up and down a tad bit at the same time the engine starts to shake

When I turn the car on a cold start the rpm goes up and down a tad bit and the engine starts to shake, also when I'm driving and I let go of the accelerator the rpm goes down a tad bit and feels if the car got slower and feels like a pull. Then the rpm goes up back to where it was , also when I'm accelerating in the beginning the car feels a bit jerky then it goes to normal as i gain speed, it only feels jerky when I'm starting to accelerate in the beginning. One more thing also when I turn off the car I hear a gurgling noise from the driver side where the steering wheel is, and a bit of ac noise , buzz noise when I sit in the car when it's completely off,

You may be feeling the a/c cycling too fast and may have a leak or problem with the a/c system. This is cause for noise when you turn off the car ad hear the hissing noise. You will need to have the a/c checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to find the problem for you.