Q: When I turn off my car the check engine light comes on, ABS, and Brake light on, but when the car on they go away

When I turn off my car the check engine light comes on, ABS, and Brake light on, but when the car on they go away

It is possible that there’s a short in your instrument cluster somewhere causing these lights to illuminate. It is also possible that there could be a malfunction in your ignition switch. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the electrical issues you are having.

3. When I turn off my car the check engine light comes on, ABS, and Brake light on, but when the car on they go away