Q: When I turn it on and I push the brake you feel like if I had ari in the break and it starts to shake and a lot of smoke comes out

When I get to a stop light and hit the brake is starts to shake and smoke. The engine light also is on and it starts to blink

Hello. The smoke you are seeing is likely from some form of leak dripping onto the hot engine. The leak is likely associated with the shaking and poor engine performance. The check engine light in this situation is a good thing. This means the computer has detected errors and the information should be used for diagnosis. The smoke can be from coolant, oil, power steering fluid, excessive fuel, or maybe even transmission fluid if you have a cooler. The first thing to do is have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. You may also want to start with finding out what fluid is causing the smoke. You should gather some more information on the codes and fluid, and then proceed with diagnostics from there.

3. When I turn it on and I push the brake you feel like if I had ari in the break and it starts to shake and a lot of smoke comes out