Q: When I start the car it works good hold light is blinking gear takes long to turn then I randomly lose power,like am in 3 gear

When I start the car it works good hold light is blinking gear takes long to turn then I randomly lose power,like am in 3 gear other then that works good on the high way no prob I carried it to scan and there was a prob with the shift solenoid I change that already I don't know what to do can you help me

If the code that referred to the shift solenoid still remains, and the check engine light is still on, the best course is to request a diagnostic and the mechanic will first fully resolve that code. Once the code is resolved, if the symptoms, such as the loss of power, remain then obviously further diagnostics will be performed until the issue is pinpointed. On the other hand, if no code currently appears, and the check engine light is off, then you should request an engine loss of power diagnostic. Under that latter scenario, possible faults that might be relevant include oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve timing if the timing belt or chain is worn or skipped, blocked exhaust (e.g., catalytic converter fails or becomes clogged), airflow sensor, throttle position sensor, and so forth. Whatever the underlying cause of the issue that you are having turns out to be, if you request one of the two diagnostics that I have referred to, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I start the car it works good hold light is blinking gear takes long to turn then I randomly lose power,like am in 3 gear