Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: CVT transmission issues, RPM fluctuation - 2015 Nissan Rogue

Hey there. Since you are still under the factory warranty period i would recommend taking it to the dealer. There may be a reprogram of the transmission module programming that will improve the shifting of the CVT for you.

Q: 2012 Chevy Equinox with 72k miles vs 2006-07 Honda Pilot, Toyota 4runner, or Toyota Highlander with 100k to 150k miles

Hello. If the vehicles you are look at have been properly maintained then there should be only a few repairs to anticipate. Along with regular oil changes, vehicles of that mileage will likely need brakes, transmission fluid services, and depending...

Q: How much for an oil change, battery change and alignment cost?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the battery, changing the engine oil, and performing an alignment.