Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Q: Car stalls after longer trips

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Chevrolet Celebrity. There are numerous potential causes for your problem. One thing that comes to mind, however, is the ignition module. These are known for being problematic on your vehicle. The...

Q: Problems after transmission put in

Check to see if there is warranty coverage on the work that was performed. It is not clear if the issue is the engine jerking or the transmission jerking, or both. The noise, of course, is a clear indication of...

Q: The Check Engine Light came up with the code P2017, what do I need to replace?

If you are getting this code it is due to one of two things. The vast majority of the time it is caused by a failure in the variable charge motion actuator, which is the same part that you mentioned....