Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Throttle suddenly goes out

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG. This is usually caused by a failing throttle body. The throttle motor or sensor fails and will cause this to occur. If the motor cannot move the throttle...

Q: How do I use the Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to set a timer through the DIC display. To use the timer, follow these instructions: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu. 2. Use...

Q: My car is kinda low, i drove over a puddle on my way home amd now it's moist under my car mats why? Is that cause it's too low? 2011 BMW 328i

Hi there - while it's possible that water intruded driving "over" a puddle, this seems unlikely in an age of quality, well-sealed cars. The immediate smell also suggests this is not water, but perhaps engine coolant leaking from the heater...