Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Issues with acceleration, no gradual change of speed

The engine may be having an issue with the variable intake runner control is sticking or binding or the variable valve timing is sticking. Both can be tested and diagnosed by a mechanic with the proper scan tool that can...

Q: What does the Service All-Wheel Drive message mean?

The Service All-Wheel Drive message can appear in the driver information center (DIC) when your vehicle is having an issue with the all-wheel drive (AWD) system. If the DIC displays this alert, stop your vehicle as soon as possible, turn...

Q: Banging/ rattling noise coming from the front suspension?

Hi.. unfortunately, I could not access the video (says, "content not available"). The rubber bond in a control arm bushing should be tight and appear unbroken and thus there should be no "excess" free play as you move the arm....