Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Truck accelerated past 35 and started sputtering

Hello there, thank you for asking about your car. The first thing that comes to mind is a secondary ignition misfire (spark plugs, wires, etc.). An ignition misfire is most noticeable under load and can be felt as a shudder...

Q: What does the Service AC System message mean?

The Service AC System message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then there is an issue with your air conditioning system, and the system needs to be serviced.

Q: when driving i hear low volume thumping cant hear when idleing

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to determine is if the noise is related to the tires rotating or not. If they are, then you are going to want to look into the suspension, wheels, and tires....