Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Q: Engine starts to rev up on its own

You may be having a problem with the throttle position sensor or throttle pedal sensor. Have the system scanned to see if any problems or codes are for the throttle position. Also, make sure the floor mat or carpet is...

Q: How do I set the clock?

You can set the clock through your infotainment system, with just a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Select Time and Date Settings. 4. Select Set Time. 5. Turn the MENU or...

Q: Am i reading that you come to my location for repairs, or is this information misleading ?

Hi Candice. Thanks for contacting us today. In regards to the services we offer - yes; we have a team of professional mobile mechanics that will come to your location to complete diagnostic work, service, maintenance and repairs on most...