Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Q: Oil on electrodes of spark plugs and cylinders

First, visible amounts of oil on the spark plug electrode is never a good sign. To me, if the vehicle starts and struggles to run, there may be a major mechanical malfunction regarding your explanations. Have the mechanical timing checked...

Q: Do I need to replace the safety belt pretensioners?

Safety belt pretensioners play a large role in keeping you safe in your vehicle. The pretensioners are part of the front seatbelt system, and are responsible for tightening the tension in the seatbelt when an accident occurs. The pretensioners only...

Q: Thudding noise after tire rotation

Hello there. Without knowing what kind of weather and snow the area you live in sees, I will answer this as best as possible. In most places in the country, all-season tires can be used (as the name implies) during...