Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Having to pump gas to start car

Hi there, when you press on the gas pedal the engine opens up the throttle to allow more air to flow into the cylinders. Since you have to press on the gas to start the engine there may be an...

Q: How do I use the intermittent wipes?

The intermittent wiper setting allows you to determine how frequently the windshield wipers wipe. Turning on the intermittent wipes is easy: 1. Locate the windshield wiper lever, which protrudes from the right side of the steering column. 2. Push the...

Q: I own a 2011 infiniti m37x just hit 70000 mark..drive the car aggressively wanted to know wat should I change to tune it up and se

Hi there. Thank you for visiting Your Mechanic. There is really no such thing as a tune-up for newer model cars; this was a term used as a collective service for vehicles when they had Dwell and points that needed...