Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Q: when starting the car once you press the gas pedal it does not respond right away .Also happened on the highway

Hello. I usually start by checking the computer for codes. I also use the scan tool to see what the sensor are reading. Most of the time this is caused by an airflow sensor that is not reading right or...

Q: How do I re-dial with the voice recognition system?

Re-dialing allows you to call the last number that the connected phone called. To use the re-dial feature, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say...

Q: What's the cost of ownership for an Audi?

Unfortunately it is not easy to predict what any car will cost to maintain. Problems can pop up even with vehicles that have reputations for great reliability just as easily as "luxury" brands that may not be well known for...