Q: When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Is it the fuel pump?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. When I press the gas the vehicle shuts off

Q: Car does not accelerate when pressing gas pedal, 2002 Suzuki Vitara

Hello there. This is a usual issue for a 2002 Suzuki Vitara. There are a few possible causes for the lack of power and engine surging. The most likely would be the throttle plate, throttle cable, MAF sensor, vacuum leak,...

Q: What does the engine oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when there is an issue with oil flow through your engine. Often this problem is caused by low oil levels. Tip Like all warning lights,...

Q: Audio fuse keeps blowing after multiple attempts to change it.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you jump-started the vehicle, you may have done damage to the radio. The radio itself may be continuously blowing the fuse as it is trying to turn on. You may want to try...