Q: when i drive my car i fell it too heavy and when i lifted up i noticed the front right wheel not spin free like the left side

when i drive my car i fell it too heavy and when i lifted up i noticed the front right wheel not spin free like the left side

On the drive wheels, which are the front wheels in your case, there will be some resistance to turning because of the connection to the transaxle through the CV axles. If it takes a lot of force though to rotate the wheel that might be due to a brake caliper being seized and/or there could be a problem with the wheel bearing. Either issue will be readily apparent in a diagnostic. To get this resolved, the recommended service is a front end brake/wheel bearing diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the problem and let you know of your repair options. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. when i drive my car i fell it too heavy and when i lifted up i noticed the front right wheel not spin free like the left side