Q: when i accelerate the stationary car in first gear then car vibrates.

i have an diahatsu cuore 2006 car ,problem is there is that when i accelerate the stationary car in first gear then car vibrates badly but dnt vibrate in running position even in first gear.

Hello. Most of the time this is a drive shaft issue. I would check the coupling joints to see if they are worn out. Most of the time they will be and they will need to be replaced. I have also seen the transmission mount fail on this vehicle which will cause this. A visual inspection of these parts is what will be needed to identify the problem.

3. when i accelerate the stationary car in first gear then car vibrates.