Q: Wheel seems grab make noise

Driving wheel seems grab every roll of wheel. noise with speed

3. Wheel seems grab make noise

Q: Q: Truck not starting.

When you say won't start, I will assume it is a crank no start. There are at least two possible failures for the no start. First and most common is the the fuel pump and filter. The next most likely...

Q: My rear brake sounds like it's creaking what should I do?

Hello. Creaking is usually due to the brake pad hardware kit being worn. The hardware kit keeps pressure on the brake pads during braking and dampens vibrations. I always recommend replacing the hardware kit when replacing the brake pads since...

Q: My car sounds like a motorcycle

At a quarter million miles, there are so many possibilities that I can hardly begin to speculate. But when you say your car sound like a motorcycle, I think you might have an exhaust leak. Perhaps some part of the...