Q: What would it cost to replace a rear end on 2008 ford crown victoria

What does it cost to replace rear end

A rebuilt axle assembly for your model costs $1,500 to $2,000 depending on your VIN number (different axles were used). Lower cost axles can be obtained from junkyards if you desire to go that route but that introduces risks. The total cost (parts and labor) will depend on what other parts, such as springs, shocks and so forth are required to complete the job. To obtain an exact quote, please request an on site inspection during which the mechanic can go over part options with you in high detail (new, used, rebuilt) and also determine the exact labor time. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. What would it cost to replace a rear end on 2008 ford crown victoria