Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

What was the problem be if a check engine light kept going on and off the problem with the light went on was fixed and the light still went on and off

Hi There, The check engine light can come on for a variety of different reasons. If a specific part has been replaced, the check engine light be remain on if that part was a part that required a system relearn which is common for some parts such as a fuel injection throttle body. We would need a bit more information as to what specifically was replaced in order to properly diagnose your car. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your car using a scanner tool which will help to narrow down the issue more specifically.

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on