Q: What types of checks should I be conducting?

What types of checks should I be conducting?

3. What types of checks should I be conducting?

Q: What does the trunk lid open Warning Light mean?

The trunk lid open Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the trunk is open, or not properly closed. When the trunk is closed, the light will turn off. Tip The trunk lid open Warning...

Q: How often to change oil and oil filter?

In today's vehicles, the majority of cars are able to go between 5,000-6,000 miles between oil changes depending on the health of the car's engine and assuming you are using a quality oil. For some, this is a matter of...

Q: What does the electronic power steering light mean?

Your car does not have a conventional hydraulic power steering system. It’s equipped with an electronic power steering system (EPS). This system draws its power from the alternator and battery in the car, and does not require any fluid to...