Q: What types of checks should I be conducting?

What types of checks should I be conducting?

3. What types of checks should I be conducting?

Q: engine vibration at idle 2012 Dodge Charger

Hey there. I would recommend taking the vehicle to a local dealer to have the vehicle checked for recalls and also technical bulletins for this engine. There are cylinder head replacement and timing chain replacement recalls that may pertain to...

Q: Need to get my car that's been sitting for 2 years legal.

Buy a brand new battery that is fully charged prior to installation so that you do not needlessly load the alternator. Change the engine oil and filter. Ideally (but this is optional), you should pressurize the oil system prior to...

Q: Why does the hill-start assist control buzzer sound?

The hill-start assist control system in your car is more than handy – it’s designed to provide substantial safety when starting on a hill after coming to a stop by preventing your car from rolling backward. The system works by...