Q: What types of checks should I be conducting?

What types of checks should I be conducting?

3. What types of checks should I be conducting?

Q: What does the immobilizer indicator mean?

The immobilizer indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ignition is turned to the ON position, to let you know that the immobilizer has been deactivated. The light will turn off when you start the...

Q: Maintenance Required light is on

This indicates that your oil change service is due. Ideally people change their oil every couple thousand miles. This is usually before the maintenance required light comes on. Part of the oil change service is reseting the maintenance indicator in...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

Having a clear, unobstructed view out the back window of your car is vital. You need to see behind you while you’re on the road, when you’re backing out of a parking space and more. Whether you have a manual...