Q: What type of fuel am I okay using?

My car recommends premium gasoline. I am an everyday driver and don't really care about getting the uttermost performance out of the car. I have been using mid-grade fuel and am using Marvel Mystery oil as a fuel additive in the tank every month or so. Am I okay using the mid-grade, or even regular fuel? Thanks

An 89 octane fuel should work fine, granted a 91 octane is recommended. With having a turbo engine you may have harmful effects using a lower grade fuel due to what they call pre-detonation. This can occur under higher loads or speeding. The damage can result in damage to your turbo or possibly your engine.