Q: What type of driving can cause the differential to go out?

Already been diagnosed just want to know what would cause that to happen I suspect the way it was driven

Hi there! There are several ways to answer this depending on what exactly you’re referring. If it’s the differential seal that’s broken (causing gear oil to leak), the most common cause or source is age, exposure to elements and common wear and tear. If it’s the gears inside the differential, then excessive tire spin or excessive off-road driving can cause the gears to strip prematurely.

3. What type of driving can cause the differential to go out?