Q: Time and date of airbag deployment

Does the SRS system stores the time and date information of the airbag deployment on a 2013 ATS Cadillac?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. Just like an air...

Hi, thanks for writing in. Just like an airplane has a blackbox, newer vehicles are now coming with them as well. This will give information to insurance companies as well as judges about the specifics of a car accident. This has been proven very helpful in determining who is at fault in many motor vehicle accidents. I would be very surprised to find out that the time and date of airbag deployment were not stored in a 2013 Cadillac. To find out for certain about this, I would recommend consulting with your local Cadillac dealership.