Q: What storage compartments are there in the dashboard?

What storage compartments are there in the dashboard?

Storing items in the dashboard is convenient for times when you need to immediately access a certain item in a timely fashion. This may be anything from a parking pass to a pair of gloves. There are up to 2 storage compartments in the dashboard of the vehicle, here’s how to find them:

• The glove compartment is positioned in front of the passenger, on the underside of the dashboard, and can be opened by pulling on the handle. This is a standard feature.

• In some models, there is another storage compartment right above the glove compartment. This compartment can be opened by pressing on the left side of the compartment’s handle to expose it, then pulling on the handle.

3. What storage compartments are there in the dashboard?