Q: What steps are involved in a throttle body cleaning and how much would it cost

How much would it cost to clean the throttle body and does the cleaning involve replacing gaskets and cleaning any screens

I would recommend a throttle body cleaning service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What steps are involved in a throttle body cleaning and how much would it cost