Q: What's labor only on all ball joints

Wanted a labor quote only on replacing all ball joints tie rod ends and center link

3. What's labor only on all ball joints

Q: Hesitates cracks loses power

Hello. The throttle position sensor could very well cause the symptoms you describe. Since you have had the fuel supply components checked and replaced, this is the next logical component to suspect. If the throttle position sensor checks out, I...

Q: How do I send and receive text messages with Uconnect?

If your cell phone is paired with your Uconnect system, then you can send and receive text messages while you’re driving, hands free. Here’s how. When you receive a message, the Uconnect system will announce it over your speaker...

Q: Power steering belt broke & need to replace it. How do I replace it?

Typically, you would loosen the mounting bolts for the power steering pump and adjust the angle of the pump until the belt is loose enough to remove. There may be one or more belts for other accessories in front of...