Q: What's labor only on all ball joints

Wanted a labor quote only on replacing all ball joints tie rod ends and center link

3. What's labor only on all ball joints

Q: Went to flush radiator, car heated up and refused to turn off

There is a vacuum pump on the front of the engine near the water pump, The large vacuum line that comes out of it branches off to three or four smaller lines not far from the pump connection. They are...

Q: Hesitates cracks loses power

Hello. The throttle position sensor could very well cause the symptoms you describe. Since you have had the fuel supply components checked and replaced, this is the next logical component to suspect. If the throttle position sensor checks out, I...

Q: Q: Iac

This can be caused by the main engine computer has the IAC shorted full open or there is a short in the wiring to the IAC that holds it open. If you do not get any codes or do get...