Q: What precautions should I observe when driving?

What precautions should I observe when driving?

3. What precautions should I observe when driving?

Q: What is the correct driving posture for my car?

Driving safely requires that you have the right position and posture when you’re behind the wheel. Not sitting properly in the seat can limit your view, limit your control of the vehicle, and put you, your passengers and others on...

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

The latch for releasing the hood is located under the steering wheel, near the instrument column. Pull the latch until you hear the hood release. This latch will unhook the hood, but won’t open it. After the latch has...

Q: Q: How do I use the CD player?

Your car is equipped with a CD player as standard equipment. This gives you the ability to listen to the music of your choice on a CD, as well as the AM/FM radio. Using the CD player is pretty simple....