Q: What precautions should I observe when driving?

What precautions should I observe when driving?

3. What precautions should I observe when driving?

Q: What is the light reminder?

The light reminder exists to tell you when you have left the lights on. If you turn your vehicle off, and open the driver’s door, but have not turn off the lights, then a buzzer will sound to alert you....

Q: When I turn at low speed the steering makes noise

Technical Service Bulletin T-SB-0318-08 (Rev2, dated April 16, 2012) specifically addresses this issue and the fix is a redesigned steering intermediate shaft. It is recommended that you take your vehicle to the Toyota dealership to address this issue, reference T-SB-0308-08 which...

Q: Spilled drink on my gear shifter on my Toyota RAV4 2015 model, need some help in taking it apart and removing it to clean it

Hi there. We really don't have a service for this particular application quite yet - but, we might be able to help you. There are two options to consider. First, you can purchase a service and repair manual that should...