Q: Removing brake light bulb

Trying to replace break lights, and I got the cover off, I'm pulling the the bulb and it seems to be in there pretty good. Should I just keep pulling it to get it out?

Hello. The brake light bulb for your vehicle uses a twist lock type base. To remove the bulbs, gently push down to unlock them from the base, and then rotate them counterclockwise and out. If the bulb is stuck, gently working the bulb back and forth may help free it up, so that it can be removed properly. If the bulb has become rusted into, or stuck in the socket, then it may be possible that the socket needs to be replaced.

3. Removing brake light bulb