Q: What precautions should be followed with the door locks?

What precautions should be followed with the door locks?

3. What precautions should be followed with the door locks?

Q: My nissan xtrail will crank but it wont start. I've bought a starter, spark plugs, fuel filter and a relay.

Your car's immobilizer system has to be functioning properly to start your car. If you suspect that the immobilizer system has been modified, the first order of business is to restore it and that might require consulting the factory wiring...

Q: How do I set the park all doors unlock mode?

When your vehicle is set to park all doors unlock mode, then all of the car’s doors will be automatically unlocked when you place the shift lever in P and depress the brake pedal. To set the park all doors...

Q: How do I use the Uconnect cancel command?

If you make a mistake while using Uconnect, or change your mind about what you want to be doing, you can use the cancel command. Just press the Uconnect phone button (which is placed on either the steering wheel, or...