Q: What manual transmissions will fit in my car?

it has a KPF trans but they are hard to come by in my area, what are my alternatives?

Hello. Unfortunately there are really no other transmissions available that will fit into your vehicle and still have everything else work properly. If you tried putting one of the transmissions prior to this one then the axles are not going to fit properly. You need to find the correct one. Depending on what you are looking for, there are quite a few used transmission providers online that will have this transmission.