Q: What is that thing that looks like a wheel?

What is that thing that looks like a wheel?

3. What is that thing that looks like a wheel?

Q: how can we adjust the resolution of toyota corolla backup camera

Hello, thank you for writing in. Yes, you can change the settings. The display screen can be adjusted under the "display" option under "setup". You can adjust contrast and brightness, and you can also change between day and night modes....

Q: Whistling noise when braking and accelerating

Hello. If the noise occurs when applying the brakes and not moving then you may have a failure in the brake assist. If it only occurs when the vehicle is moving then you may have a failure in one of...

Q: My 2017 silverado keeps displaying a theft attempted message. How do i remove that?

Hi there. Since your truck is brand new, I would recommend contacting the Chevrolet dealership where it was purchased. This type of warning light typically indicates a glitch in the ECU that can only be reset by the dealership since...