Q: my car will turn over but not cranking up.

ok hello. first, thanks for your time, i have a mercedes c320 automatic. i drove it that day from work and stopped at sonic with the car running it just idled rough briefly and went dead. i tried several times to crank it but no luck. finally it cranked but at such a low idle it was barely running. i tried pushing the gas petal but it would not rev up while running at this low idle.it died shortly after and would never crank again but turns over great. i changed the crank sensor but same thing. please help. for my son to go to school.

The symptoms you described lead me to believe that you have a fuel delivery-related problem. I suggest that you check for fuel pressure at the fuel rail. If pressure is within factory specifications, I would then do a fuel flow test to determine if there is a blockage, like a very dirty fuel filter. Refer to the factory service manual for your vehicle to determine test parameters, pressure, and flow specifications for the exact location of your fuel filter. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will have the tools and knowledge to perform the required tests in order to diagnose your starting issue.