Q: What is happening with my car. I turn the key on, and no lights in the dashboard and anywhere else in the car.

What is happening with my car. I turn the key on, and no lights in the dashboard and anywhere else in the car. I tried jumping the battery, and my car starts and runs after maybe 5 minutes of charging. I can drive it after the jump start. But when I turn it off, the same thing happen,, when I turn it on again. No lights in the dashboard and it won't start. Thinking it was a dead battery, I put in a new battery. But when I start the card still there is no light in the dashboard, doom light, and won't start. I made sure the battery clamps were tight. Thank you.

3. What is happening with my car. I turn the key on, and no lights in the dashboard and anywhere else in the car.