Q: what happens to a car when you wire up a led bar incorrectly?

I recently installed a led bar and I don't know if that is causing my car to turn off suddenly while I'm driving. This does not happened ever day, about last week it turned off on me and today in the morning the same problem happened. I installed the 15" led bar with a wiring harness that has a relay and every thing.

Regardless of the circuit that the LED unit is powered off of, if the unit is not on (powered) during these incidents when the car stalls, the LED unit could not be a cause simply because it is not on. If the LED light bar is powered directly from the battery, as it should be on a stand-alone circuit, it is possible for the PCB driving such units to create radio frequency interference. There is shielding and retrofits that are sometimes recommended however, products such as this are supposed to comply with FCC standards regarding electrical noise and interference (EMI). Your best bet is to simply test the car with the unit "off". If the car stalls with the unit off, the unit is not the cause. You may have a faulty ignition switch or other intermittent fault in the fuel and/or ignition systems. To have those possibilities investigated, the recommended service is a stalling diagnostic. If you request that service, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. what happens to a car when you wire up a led bar incorrectly?