Q: What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

The High Coolant Temperature message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the temperature of the coolant is too high.

Q: How do I turn off the panic alarm?

There are two different ways to turn off the panic alarm: 1. Use the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. The panic alarm button on the RKE transmitter turns on the panic alarm, and it also turns the alarm off. Press...

Q: Car overheats; coolant leak

If the engine got hot enough to cause a head gasket failure then all of these other parts must be replaced with it. I typically do a block test to verify that the head gasket is bad. If it is...

Q: I replace the hood of my 2009 Chevy Impala with the hood of a 2007 Chevy Impala

Yes. The reference I checked, says that 2006-2013 will work.