Q: What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

The High Coolant Temperature message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the temperature of the coolant is too high.

3. What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

Q: How do I store a phone number?

The Bluetooth system allows you to store up to 30 numbers for each paired phone. Storing a number is easy: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Store”. 3....

Q: I have intermittent heating problem I have changed every cooling component and he continues to overheat in the matter of five seco

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator,...

Q: Starts hard. Fuel pump recently replaced. Runs fine after it is started. Fuel pressure leak?

If the fuel system is not holding pressure up to the injection system it could be caused by a leaking fuel pump check valve in the pump, leaking pressure regulator or a leaking injector system. If the engine has the...