Q: What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

What does the High Coolant Temperature message mean?

A: The High Coolant Temperature message can ap...

The High Coolant Temperature message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the temperature of the coolant is too high.

Q: My console is not working can't turn on my air or radio.. Can't defrost

Hello. I would start by load testing the battery and the alternator. Most of the time when this happens all of a sudden it is because there is a loss of voltage in the electrical system. If that is fine...

Q: Coolant in oil

While coolant in the oil is usually sign of a blown head gasket, its possible intake seals have started to corrode and leak coolant into the crankcase. I would recommend a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, do a cylinder...

Q: Gasoline clog

If your C10 has a fuel filter at the inlet of the carburetor and it keeps getting clogged then there might be two possible causes. One would be the diaphragm of the fuel pump could be torn allowing engine oil...