Q: What does check awd means in Lexus RX350

asked by on August 26, 2017

How to clear Check AWD System on dashboard of RX 350

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. There is more than just clearing the light to this situation; there is a fault with the all wheel drive system. This system relies on many mechanical, electrical, and computer components to operate properly and safely. This fault, if not corrected, can lead to more faults if not possible safety concerns. This needs to have a qualified technician perform an inspection to ensure the vehicle is safe and functioning correctly. Simply clearing the code/light is not properly repairing the fault. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a (vehicle check all wheel drive system light is on)[https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection].