Q: What can cause my front wheels to move back when I brake, and jump forward when I release brakes?

What can cause my front wheels to move back when I brake, and jump forward when I release brakes? I have replaced the control arms but it's still doing it.

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

Depending on the type of suspension on the vehicle, this could be due to different causes. Your car has upper or lower control arms, track bars, ball joints or sub frame mounts. I’d recommend first checking to make sure the control arms bolts are not allowing movement of the new control arms.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

3. What can cause my front wheels to move back when I brake, and jump forward when I release brakes?