3. What are the various heating and air conditioning controls?

Q: Engine malfunction light, reduced engine power, engine powered down

Hi there. There are a lot of things that can cause this on your 2012 BMW M5. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see what comes up. If there are not codes then I load test...

Q: Need to get an alternator replaced on my 2006 ford escape. Was quoted $525 and an additional $125 for the belt. Does this sound correct?

Hello there. Costs will vary depending on whether you have the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder. The 6 cylinder requires 3 hours to complete the two tasks (alternator plus belt). The 4 cylinder requires a little over 2 hours. These...

Q: Air conditioning is blowing warm air

In most cases an AC system will begin to blow warm air due to low refrigerant but occasionally will be due to a bad compressor or condenser. I would first check the refrigerant pressure to determine if there are any...