Q: What are the steps to preparing to drive?

What are the steps to preparing to drive?

3. What are the steps to preparing to drive?

Q: Q: How do I add oil to my car?

If your vehicle is low on oil, you can add more. To do so, simply remove the cap to the oil filler, and add a small amount of oil. Check the dipstick to see where the level is, and repeat...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the seat belt?

Before driving, it’s important to adjust the height of the seat belt so that it is at a safe height. To raise the height of the shoulder strap, slide the belt adjuster upwards to the desired position. To lower the...

Q: Q: No pressure at clutch pedal

Hello. If you are not getting any pressure to the pedal then it may be possible that there is an issue with the clutch master cylinder. The clutch master cylinder is the component responsible for generating pressure for the clutch...