Q: What all needs replaced when you change a camshaft position sensor? 2003 Hyundai Sonata

My car will just shut off while driving down the road, it usually starts right back up, but sometimes you have to let it set a few mins. I was just wondering if the timing belt water pump had to be changed when the camshaft position sensor was changed, bc the check engine light code said it was camshaft position sensor

Hello - only the camshaft position sensor needs replacing.

Sent to CS

• camshaft position sensor replacement
  3. What all needs replaced when you change a camshaft position sensor? 2003 Hyundai Sonata