Q: What all do I need for a power steering pump replacement?

My power steering pump went out.. What all parts do I need

As long as the pump is still full of fluid without any fluid loss then you will need a new replacement power steering pump and enough fluid to drain and refill the system completely. This should be no more than 2 quarts of power steering fluid. Also make sure to get new sealing ring for the pressure line connection to the pump. You will need a pulley puller and installer to swap out the pulley from the old to the new pump.

3. What all do I need for a power steering pump replacement?