Q: Water inlet tube broke on the manifold 2000 Ford F150

So the water inlet tube broke on the manifold. I know I take the top part of the manifold off, the fuel injectors but is it necessary to take the bottom manifold off

Hi there - yes, it is necessary to remove and repair/replace the lower portion of the intake manifold. The lower intake manifold is where the water inlet is located. For assistance, I recommend an lower intake manifold replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, replace the lower manifold, and get you back on your way.

3. Water inlet tube broke on the manifold 2000 Ford F150