Q: Water inlet tube broke on the manifold 2000 Ford F150

So the water inlet tube broke on the manifold. I know I take the top part of the manifold off, the fuel injectors but is it necessary to take the bottom manifold off

Hi there - yes, it is necessary to remove and repair/replace the lower portion of the intake manifold. The lower intake manifold is where the water inlet is located. For assistance, I recommend an lower intake manifold replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, replace the lower manifold, and get you back on your way.