Q: Water and antifreeze leak

When I put water or antifreeze in the radiator, the fluid leaks out.

3. Water and antifreeze leak

Q: Q: Engine cranks but won't start.

Hi there. There could have been a vapor lock in the fuel line, but also if fuel level is low, then the fuel pump will draw air when going up hill or starting and stopping fast. If the fuel pressure...

Q: My 2002 Nissan Altima seems to have a power steering fluid leak somewhere. I am constantly having to add fluid, and have noticed t

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are on the right track. The power steering pump is a very common place to develop leaks. Hoses, lines, the rack, and the gear box are also common places you will find a...

Q: I start the car when it's cold. It starts normal then almost dies then returns to normal idle. Now it hesitates on acceleration.

Hi there. Check the idle air control valve (IAC) and see if its working. The IAC is designed to make the engine run at idle in all climate conditions. Also, check the mass air flow sensor (MAF) and see if...