Q: Van is making two types of sounds.

The van when I start makes a squeaking sound which is very noisy and loud. But, sound faded away after driving a while. Van also makes a race car sound when I start it and when I try to accelerate sound can be heard as well. Please let me know what you think it could be. Thank you.

Hi there. Check the drive belts are they are squealing when the vehicle is started. The belt could be worn and stretched or the tensioner could be worn or damaged. For the racecar sound, there is a hole in the muffler causing a loud rumble. I recommend replacing the drive belt and the muffler. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making loud noises, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Van is making two types of sounds.