Q: Valve cover and misfiring cylinders on 6 and 7 (needs a tuneup) 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500

I was told that I needed to replace the valve cover and that spark plugs 6 and 7 were oil faulted.

Hello - yes, oil leaks onto the plugs, or onto the coil boot over the plug, will cause misfires and poor running. I would recommend a valve cover gasket replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this gasket, preventing future leaks and engine plug fowling.

3. Valve cover and misfiring cylinders on 6 and 7 (needs a tuneup) 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500