Q: Q: Engine coolant disappearing

I had transmission work done three months back and now the coolant seems to be disappearing into thin air, no signs of leakage but the reservoir gets empty every few days. Could it be related to the transmission work? If it is I could go back to the dealer cause it's still under warranty.

If the engine has a coolant leak that is not external to the engine or cooling system would not have anything to do with the transmission repairs. You need to have the engine head gaskets and intake manifold checked for leaks internally to the gaskets and seals. You need to have the spark plugs removed and system pressure tested to see where the coolant it going. I suspect the head gasket is leaking into one of the cylinders or the intake coolant passage is leaking into the intake.

3. Q: Engine coolant disappearing