Q: Under what conditions will the remote start not work?

Under what conditions will the remote start not work?

3. Under what conditions will the remote start not work?

Q: How do I deactivate the security alarm?

The security system alarm will activate when someone opens the vehicle without having a key or a remote transmitter. When the security system is activated, the horn will honk and the lights will flash. To deactivate the system, use a...

Q: I have an automatic but also has the 6 speed manual. When I'm towing my 4000lb camper the truck RPMs at 2800 and only 100m/h

When a truck is towing a trailer or a fifth wheel, the engine will need to be producing maximum torque. The highest gear in most transmissions is the overdrive gear. The lowest gear typically produces the most torque from the...

Q: How do I turn on the front fog lamps?

The front fog lamps are controlled with the exterior lamp control, which is located on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. To turn on the front fog lamps, press the exterior lamp control knob. To turn...