Q: Two misfire's and it smokes because of it. Also bogs down when giving it gas.

The car has 2 miss fires put it on the computer and it shows misfire no bad plugs also bogs down while accelerating

Hi there. Check the spark plugs and see if they have any burn marks. If the plugs are good, then check the fuel system for proper fuel pressure and see if the injectors are working. If there is a misfire, then the engine light should be on with a code. Check the codes with a portable scanner to determine which cylinders are misfiring. If the spark plugs and fuel injectors are good, then there could be a more serious issue with the engine like a burned valve, sticking piston rings, or a hole in the piston. To verify this condition, check the compression on all of the cylinders and compare them to each other. If the cylinders that are misfiring have a lower compression than the other cylinders, then there is an internal issue that needs to be repaired. If all of the cylinders are good and strong in pressures, then the issue lies within the spark plugs and fuel injectors. If you need further assistance with a misfire, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Two misfire's and it smokes because of it. Also bogs down when giving it gas.