Q: Turn signals buzz and blink too fast

The turn signals are making a buzzing noise and blinking too fast. Sometimes they don't blink at all.

A: It sounds like you may have an issue with y...

It sounds like you may have an issue with your turn signal switch, or just simply a burnt out bulb. Some vehicles are designed to indicate to the driver in some way if they have a turn signal out. Some vehicles use a buzzing sound, a faster blinker, or both. If the blinker does not work at all sometimes, that may be an issue with the switch itself. My best recommendation would be to have your turn signal system - including the switch, wiring, and all bulbs - inspected by a professional to determine what is causing your issue. Once the issue has been diagnosed, have it repaired as soon as possible, as inoperative turn signals could be a potential safety issue.