Q: turbo noise on all acceleration, and also a chirping noise on idle. Worse after went to dealer and they say they did nothing.

I have a new cr-v. Was hearing the turbo wind down on breaking and didn't know what it was. Took to dealer. They say they didn't do anything but reset a fuse for a different problem, but now I hear the high pitched turbo noise very often (feels like most of the time), even on gentle acceleration and when cruising. In addition, just heard a chirping noise at idle. Filled the car up at a different gas station shortly after going to dealer, and noticed immediate drop in gas mileage. Possible bad gasoline would cause these noises? Possible dealer could have messed something up?

3. turbo noise on all acceleration, and also a chirping noise on idle. Worse after went to dealer and they say they did nothing.