Q: Truck won't stay running no check engine codes

My truck a 1995 Ford f150 4.9 recently started bucking, spuytering, and stalling. The other night I drove it about 5 miles it started bucking, loss power, and started wouldn't restart. Came back the next day it started ran rough drove it home now it won't stay running almost like it's getting to much fuel. No check engine codes. What may be my problem.

You should first identify if the vehicle has California emissions or not. The difference is one will have a mass air sensor in the air cleaner and the other will have a MAP sensor mounted on the a/c evaporator case with a vacuum line and connector on it. If you see what one you have an disconnect either one and see if vehicle will start and run better. It will not run perfect but better if you have a bad sensor. If it runs better then replace sensor and road test to recheck system. If you have a scanner you can scan and retest for codes.