Q: Truck will not start

I was driving earlier today and truck started up fine as I drove it it felt a little heavy.. I drove like 20 miles or so and turned it off. Hour and a half later I try to start it up and nothing. The doors won't unlock or lock..no noise when I turn the ignition except for this constant clicking coming from towards the back of the truck.. Changed the oil awhile back and it has gas..no lights stayed on so not sure what it could be...all my dashboard stays off too

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is most likely having an issue with the charging system. If the battery is dead, which it seems to be, then it has failed. The other option would be that the alternator has failed to keep the battery charged. Both of these can be tested with a multi-meter, or may be able to be tested at your local automotive parts stores. You may want to attempt to jump start the vehicle to be able to relocate it, or even for the sake of testing that the battery and charging system is in fact to blame. Again, while more testing can and should be done, your attention needs to be on the alternator and battery. For more help resolving this issue, contact our service department.