Q: Truck shuts off randomly or won't start.

The truck will shut off while driving. Most times after it shuts off it won't start up again until a few hours or days pass. When it does start up the red security light under speedometer blinks when I press brake or try to engage the transmission. I have had the wireless ignition module and the TIPM replaced.

Hi there. What you are describing above is likely an issue with the ignition system. The biggest issue would be trying to determine which one (or multiple components) are causing your truck to shut off randomly. It is very likely that you have a few error codes stored in the ECU, which should pinpoint the source of this problem after a professional mobile mechanic completes a check engine light inspection.