Q: Truck not starting after electrical fire

The cigarette lighter in my truck caused an electrical fire and now my truck won't start. The fuel pump may be the problem.

3. Truck not starting after electrical fire

Q: Truck is not getting fuel until holding the ignition in for a few seconds.

You may very well be on the right track with this and you should check the control module to be sure. You may also want to check the fuel pressure regulator as well to be sure you are getting enough...

Q: Car leaking coolant after repair

Hello. If this was fixed recently then you really should take it back to the shop that did the repair. It may be a loose hose or clamp, or it may be something entirely different. I typically locate and fix...

Q: Q: Gears won't shift

Hello. There are several things that can cause this. You need to start by checking to see if the shift linkage is moving on the transmission when you try putting it into gear. If not then the linkage may not...