Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-jk3qohjs:173:8

Q: Truck is slow and sluggish to start and will only run a few minutes before shutting off and hisses when it does

I recently had to replace the serpentine belt because it jumped off. I didn't drive the truck more than a minute or two before i realized it. After replacing the belt now the truck is slow and sluggish to start and cuts off after a few mins while idling or when driving(giving it gas). When it shuts off a loud hissing sound like air escaping comes from the back of the engine. It was fine age considered before replacing the belt. I know it isn't the alternator because it cuts off when hooked to another car using jumper cables. I've been told by shade tree mechanics it is the fuel pump. I unfortunately have no knowledge of vehicle mechanics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A: Hello there, there is a variety of faults t...

Hello there, there is a variety of faults that could cause your 1996 Dodge Ram to shut off after warming up. If the belt jumped off than there is likely other faults that caused this. This could be from many faults such as the alternator, water pump, idler, power steering pump, or tensioner. If nothing on the belt side is faulty then there are other potential issues such as the spark plugs, coil pack, fuel pump, wiring harness, vacuum leak, or exhaust leak. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling issues and make any repairs required.