Q: Trouble starting when cold or damp outside.

Car will not start when the temperature is cold outside or it is damp.

This sounds like a possible battery problem. Batteries do not perform as well in colder temperatures. Batteries have a rating for starting power measured in cold cranking amps (CCA). I would recommend having your battery load tested by a YourMechanic technician to ensure the battery is producing enough CCAs to start the vehicle. Most likely the battery is not producing enough amperage to crank the starter. If the battery tests bad, have it replaced as soon as possible in order to prevent starting issues in the warmer months. If the battery is not producing enough amps to start the vehicle in the cold temperatures, its barely able to start in the warmer weather and would therefore be risky to continue driving with.